Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm a Digi Girl in a Digi world....


Yes! It's official I'm a digital scrapbooker. I have had Photoshop for several years but never ventured much beyond some photo editing but thanks to my scrap buddie Nikki (who I think is the coolest chick in scrap land...just check out her blog link below) I made my first digital layout in Jessica Sprague's online class. Step by step walk through can't be any easier. Can't wait for the next three classes. Now I just have to find a way to print it out. Amanda I know your gonna want to do this...got ya covered girlfriend.

2 comments:

Patricia8 said...

Fabulous! - and as far as getting printed - I've only done one totally digital page but got it printed out using this company that I think Kim told me about - http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/SBPView.jsp - 12x12 glossy is $3.49 - they did a great job. $2.00 flat rate for shipping - i ordered well over 50 other 4x6 photos so I thought that was pretty good.

Moments In Time said...

Charlene I'm taking the digital class too. Nikki recommended it to me and I'm going to check out Kim's suggestion on getting them printed. Isn't this fun.