Thursday, February 22, 2007


Thursday...where has the week gone? Had a relaxing day enjoying my Valentine's facial and a few hours home alone. Got the Pics from the Vette photo shoot..not the best but the only one of us together with the car. The car is being published in Vette Magazine and we spent a few hours getting the car photographed...our own children have yet to be professionally photographed ...LOL


Had a busy fun day yesterday too. In the morning after I dropped Reece at school I went to see my friend Betsy. I got to take a few photo's of her adorable little Ryan and helped her plant some flowers..it was way better than the paper work that I had to do at home. On my way to pick up Reece at school my best friend Dawn called and we had lunch...what a great day! I love catching up with my girlfriends and sometimes impromptu meetings are more successful than planned ones. We ended the evening by taking the Boy's to Sarasota Circus... it was OK. Reece's take "I no like this Circus"..."where the animals" there were some horses and a dog show but otherwise it was acrobatic and aerial acts... oh well we tried.


He was very excited about school today because the Firetruck was coming ...he got a hat and a tour. Rick picked him up at school and said he talked about it all the way home. Houston and Rick should be on the way back from music lessons and we are having spagetti.

No comments: