Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Island time

Heading to the Keys for a week with the boys. We always have a great time on the water and this year Reece can use a snorkle. One of our favorite places is Looe Key...it is where Rick proposed to me... underwater... so it's always a favorite. We will spend some time in Key West visiting our local hangouts and calling friends just to rub it in LOL they would do the same for us. Can't wait to take some great pictures to share. Hope everyone has a great week.
Be back soon.
Charlene

4 comments:

mama j said...

Have a GREAT time guys! Can't wait to hear all about it! "See" ya next week!

Patricia8 said...

Now I'm very curious ... proposed to UNDER water ... how did that work exactly? was it all done by sign language with you doing a "thumbs up" for the YES? and the 'throat cutting' sign for NO? do tell!!

mama j said...

Are ya home? Email me your home address--I have your "ugly" ready to be mailed. Also, give me Amanda's email address--I can't seem to find it! Hope ya'll had a super week!!! Welcome home!

Nikki Cleary said...

can't wait to see some picts of this trip...we love the keys too!