Monday, June 11, 2007

There's no place like home




Just returned from a week in Orlando. To say that Shamu and I are friends would be an understatement. There is nothing more exciting that having a killer whale stare you in the eye as he/she eases onto the landing at Shamu stadium. We all had on our rain ponchos and said "bring it on". The spalsh zone rocks!. It's fun to go relax close to home. Little drive time, you know all the short cuts and great places to eat and if your husband forgets to leave payroll for the employees he can just drive home. LOL. Had a nice visit with my Sis-n-law and nephew and the kids had fun. If you want to kill a few hours go tho Shell World (I think there is one in Venice too) the kids filled a little bag for 99 cents and picked a few shells each. Two hours and $12.00 later we were out of there. Lots to see and you can touch all the shells. As always it's great to be home.

3 comments:

mama j said...

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you all had fun! Will I be seeing R. at camp in the a.m.? Gotta go to bed--I'll catch up w/ ya later!! Oh-and I agree--Shamu ROCKS!!! A family fav for us!

Nikki Cleary said...

yes, my class is K2
maybe i will see you there

ps if you come remind me to talk to you about SDV
nik

Nikki Cleary said...

me again...sorry about the above post thought you were talking about the exploding box class!

no, the mommy and me craft day is free at Sarasota Baptist church on thursday mornings for the month of june from 10-11:30 (e-mail me if you want more info)
NIkki