Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home Again

Tag I'm it...thanks Nikki. Now if there were five fellow bloggers that have not been tagged yet I would be all set..so let me know if you want to get "tagged". OK, so I've been feeling some heat ...no pun intended...for not blogging lately. I have good reason...another trip to Orlando and not one visit with the Mouse...ooh I'm so lucky that my guys are not Disney junkies. Do get credit for going to Sea Bloody Hot World...thanks Amanda, without you there it would have been miserable suffering all alone...the things you do for love (no it's my kids I love but Amanda is a close second). Did get to spend a lot of time with my longtime friend Melody. We usually catch each other on the fly so it was nice to have more than a few hours together and the kids had a great time together too. I have so many pictures that need to be uploaded and ordered. So be on the prowl as they are on the way. I got side tracked by The Deathly Hallows and made record speed in finishing before anyone could ruin the ending for me...and since I'm sworn the the secrecy of the Order of the Phoenix you will not find any answers here...just like Harry you must find out his fate on your own.

OH! So excited that my sis in law and I are going to the ultimate scrap weekend in Orlando. This is the first time since we became in laws (13 years ago) that we are doing a girls only activity...it's going to be a blast and I'm excited for her to meet the rest of my scrap family as they are all a bunch of creative, goal setting, motivating, inspirational, did I mention fabulous & gorgeous scrap girlie's. It will be a blast. OK so I'm off to get some work done. Don't forget to leave a comment or you can email me to say hi. Go Play!!

2 comments:

Nikki Cleary said...

Hi there.
Glad you figured out how to get the Rockin Girl Blogger on your blog!
I am excited that you are going to SDV!!! Please e-mail Nancy at SDV and tell her that you want to sit next to us (give her our names) and she should be able to do it!!!

Anonymous said...

I was here....

Cheers!
AManda