Monday, July 9, 2007

One for a Pal



Ok so she's a great scrapbooker but lacks a little in the upload department :-) So this is for Amanda who completed two chalenges this week the first one was for Nikki's goal challenge to make a layout for the goals you have left in 07 and the other was an "ugly" challenge where Jessi gave out things that she did not want and had us make pages..nothing ugly about it now. Great job Amanda and it looks like I have some catching up to do.

Have a great evening everyone.

5 comments:

mama j said...

First-those two pix of Amanda are HOT HOT HOT!! Amanda--you're beautiful anyways...but WOW...those pictures are STUNNING! And you did a FAB job w/ the fabric/combo challenge...I think the only one to complete it thus far....WOW--send more LO photos to Charlene or myself, so we can see more of your work...amazing!!!

Thanks Charlene for posting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great PAL! Damn, my layouts look good on a blog! So glad I have friends who will upload and hit send for moi' Thanks Lady!

Cheers!
your computer challenged friend who will NEVER be a digi scrapper!

Nikki Cleary said...

had so much fun with the Nokomis girls on Saturday!!!
you are the best posting Amanda's LO's for her-LOL
I better get on it and e-mail my "ugly" LO to Jessi.
see ya soon.
nik

Nikki Cleary said...

you have been tagged!!!
go check my blog to see what you have to do. (smiles)
Nikki

Nikki Cleary said...

right click the icon, save in your pictures, then post it like you would a photo.

Note: if you want it in your sidebar call me and I will walk you through it.
Nikki