Thursday, March 27, 2008

March re-cap

Gotta love the fair!!! Having lived here my entire life I can't remember ever missing the County fair. The vinegar fries, elephant ears, frozen bananas on a stick... I'm in heaven. I use to ride every ride at least a dozen times now my Chiropractor would love to see me ride $$$. Since Rick is made of steel he gets the honors and besides who would take all these great pictures? Reece is getting big enough to go on more rides so this year was awesome for him. We convinced Amanda that Drew had to go and now she is forever destined to be a Fair junkie for her kid because he had a blast.










Houston celebrated his 11th b-day. We had a few kids over for a camp out and they all had a blast. It was freezing that night so the bonfire was perfect and the S'mores were smokin"















Next day we had a great time flying kites. It was Reece's first time and it brought back memories of when I was a kid with a kite...at one point the kids were gone and Rick and I were sitting in chairs with our Kites in hand.

Reece had a great little Easter party at school. They had a bounce house, bubble wands, crafts face painting and snacks. Gotta love the ears.


.

No comments: