Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tag I'm it

OK, so I was tagged by Kim who was tagged by Aimee, who was tagged by Paula, who was tagged by Celeste, who was tagged by Tina, who was tagged by Angie and that's all I know.

So I have to share 7 things, some random, some weird about myself then pick some buddies to tag then leave a message on their blog then they get to share

So here I go:

When I was 12 I got to go to Disney World as a special guest with all the Mouseketeers from the Mickey Mouse show and somewhere I still have the autographs.

My nickname as a kid was "Leanie Bikini" then my best friend (of 39 years) later changed it to "Beans"

I have been a certified Scuba Diver for 25 years and still love it

I once did a photo shoot for Maxum Boats with the helicopter flying directly overhead as we rode full throttle in the Gulf of Mexico

I met my husband on a blind date and knew we would get married.... that was 17 years ago

I ran almost three marathons (75 miles) in the sixth grade jog club

I don't like beer but love a great hole in the wall bar

So that's me.... I'm going to tag Beth, Betsy, Betty, Patty, Cami, Tracy & Debbie... have a good time girls

3 comments:

Moments In Time said...

I put my tagged comments. Up. Loved seeing your comments. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

Wait...which Mouseketeers???? what year was that? A good friend of mine that I grew up with, took dance lessons with and competed in pagents with was a mouseketeer..." I think they were called the new Mouseketeers about that time. This was after the orginal and before the Brittany and Justin ones. Her name was Kelly Parsons...do you remember???? How funny it that. I am sure it is her...she is a couple of years younger then up.....so it has to be. Find those autographs...would love to know. She moved to california after that did nothing. In fact I think her life is a mess. Last time I saw her was in 1984 or 1985...I was about 22 years old.
peace
Kim

Anonymous said...

OK. It is officially a MONTH since you have updated your stinkin' blog. The time has come. I know you have a ton of fair pictures squirreled away and most recently the trip to Tennessee. I also know you did not come home to the mountain of laundry that I did either! So, give us some updates por favor!

Cheers!