Sunday, May 27, 2007

Go Tri It


Along with the crazy week I've had I set aside time to participate in the K2 challenge. This week Nikki wanted us to create something other than a LO with our supplies. My friend Amanda has asked me to train for a Triathalon with her. We are keeping journals, goals, training tips and motivational items in a training binder. So here is my creation. I took the idea "Go" from the "one little word blog" and decided on "Go Tri It". I will train to see how the knee holds out and if I feel able I will do my first Triathalon. At the very least I will be stronger and healthier from the training. This was so much fun. I used stickers that I bought years ago when I thought I would try scrapbooking along with a few new techniques and here is my project. Can't wait to do a "Go Scrap It" binder full of fun ideas to try.
Thanks Nikki

4 comments:

mama j said...

WOW--now, that (training) is HARD CORE! I don't think I could do it??? I'm so impressed! I do need a goal though--wtg lady!!! (Amanda is so gung-ho--I need her to rub off on me!!) You both are amazing and beautiful women!! Love the journal!

mama j said...

can you email me your address? I went to respond off your post and realized I didn't have it: sufficientgrace4me@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Nikki Cleary said...

this is soo great!!! I just started a blog where I am going to log all my training in.
i am training for a tri too!
the first one i am going to attempt to do is a sprint tri in englewood in july sometime...
thanks for participating!
luv, nikki

Unknown said...

Love that album girl!!! miss you...called Bampop today about the "n"...we'll see what they say! love ya, Karen