Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ode to the Piggies


Little toes they speak to me

"oh why have you let us go...

it's been so long since we've had

the attention we love so"


As a gaze upon my sweet piggies

the sight is frightful though

a little chip here, a jagged edge there

how it got so bad I don't know


So I pampered them this winter day

and the results are pure delight

so I can smile even when

their tucked away in shoes and socks so tight.


Ok... so I'll stick to my day job...but since I wear flippies 99% of the time the least I can do is make the little piggies happy. What have you done just for yourself lately that makes you smile? The great thing about a pedi is that you can have girlfriend time and it 100% fat free fun. Thanks Manna


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is funnier, the quote "Ode to the Piggies" or my new fave "FAT FREE FUN"!!!!!! FAt FREE FUN that cuts the crap right out of your day! Thanks for the fun! And those are some fab toes!

Cheers!
Manna!

mama j said...

Did you write that? I LOVE IT! Don't you even dare peak at my piggies.....they're HORRID....LOL! (I think they're having the "winter blues...")

Nikki Cleary said...

your "piggies" look beautiful!!
sorry we couldn't chat more yesterday...but i did have fun though! can't wait to sit down and catch up...we were talking about a girls night to see 27 dresses, are you in?? i will let you know when we are going to do it.