Monday, January 14, 2008

Where have you been????






So can't believe that ther have been no post since Oct...SLACKER!!! Ok so I have a few excuses and they are good. First we sold the house in Osprey and are now living back at the Shilo Road house. Moving is a lot of work and it's good to purge all that stuff you so thoght you needed over the last four years. Thanks to all our great friends who helped with the move... we never would have made it without you. Then the next thing you know its Thanksgiving and we had so much to be thankful for but we were still busy organizing that it all went by in a blur. It seems as if Christmas always has a way of sucker punching you no matter how many days warning the calendar gives you. We had a quiet day at home with the boys and then we began packing for our ski trip to Utah. We went a few weeks earlier this year so that Houston would not have to miss any school. It was not so bad traveling over the Holiday but we did learn that a rental car reservation means squat to Budget. WE had a great time skiing. I twisted my knee so I got to enjoy watching the boys ski and I have to say it was great to be there the first time Reece came down the mountain on skis. Houston is becoming quite the Snowboarder too. It was blizzard conditions the first few days then cleared and we had great weather. Once we returned home I found that my computer had crashed and I lost my entire hard drive. So I also lost all pictures from Oct until the ski trip. Still working on finding where they are. Hope to get a New year card out with a ski picture as we held off on Christmas cards until after the Utah trip. Did I mention that three of us were pretty sick with the flu when we got home so I'm just now catching up...some great excuses don't you think. Hope all is well and looking forward to hearing from everyone in the New Year

3 comments:

mama j said...

wondered where you had disappeared to! glad to "see" you--and hoping you are all feeling BETTER now!

Anonymous said...

missed ya girl...looks like fun
peace
kim

Anonymous said...

A post! A Post! See what a little peer pressure can do to a soul?

cheers!
amanda