Sunday, May 13, 2007

Get out of the box


Had a great time at my LSS for Natl Scrap Day. The time flies when your hanging out with friends doing something creative. Will do this again very soon. This weeks challenge is by Nikki and she wants us to think outside the box and get into circles. I did a lo on NSD but Amanda and I got together yesterday and did another challenge. I love this one more (thanks Amanda for the pointers) and I have to admit Amanda's looks amazing. This is fun and it's great to have someone give you the idea and then to see all the different takes. Love my circle cutter...could not have done this without it. Thanks Nikki for the great idea...I love everthing you do!

1 comment:

Nikki Cleary said...

thanks charlene, i am lovin that you guys are participating in our weekly challenges!
love, nikki