Friday, May 18, 2007



Overlay Challenge

My scrap buddy Amanda and I worked on our challenge today. This has been a lot of fun and it's making me work outside of my normal comfort zone...love it! This challenge is from Jocie who manages to make weekly scrap-n-dash layouts forK2 as well as beautiful LO of her friends and family. I have had this overlay for a while but was not sure how to use it...I found out using overlays is quite simple once you work out your photo arrangement... so now I can add this to my toolbox of skills. Thanks Jocie

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love, love, love it! Aren't layovers so much fun! Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Nikki Cleary said...

this is so beautiful!!!
it is so awesome that you are doing these challenges.
hope to see you soon!
love,nikki

Anonymous said...

Really great layout!