Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Baby is Four


Happy Birthday Reece!
We celebrated with a few friends on Sat night and today it was his day. Started off at Fundango, then headed to see the ski-a-rees show, got to see Dr.Jack Sullivan, who four years ago saved Reece's life, went to Crobbies for newnools translation (Carabba's for noodles)and ended the day at our favorite family place Books a Million. Great day indeed. Not sure where the last four years went but the best part of the day was once again thanking Jack for our wonderful miracle. I have some catching up to do with all the pics I've taken over the past few weeks. Can't wait! I love you little Man

1 comment:

mama j said...

Happy Birthday Reece! Too cute! I haven't heard his birth story, would love to hear that sometime! Cooper and I just made that same sand castle cake for his Aunt's b-day this weekend....LOVE that pan!

Sounds like a fun weekend! We're busy celebrating my SIL's 50th too! Where DOES time go Charlene? That's what we've been asking too!